Heavy-duty, galvanized male “T” connectors from Marina Products & Equipment are designed to work with a wide range of dock equipment sets, kits, and individual pieces. From PermaFloat systems to PlayStar floating dock kits, these hinges are heavy duty and holes line up perfectly to make installation simple.
Core features of these connectors include:
- 1/2″ welded tab
- Bracket size: 5″ x 5″
- Galvanized steel for corrosion resistance
- Use with female “T” or outside corner female connector to attach fingers and ramps
- Designed for use with 1-1/2-inch-thick lumber with a minimum width of six feet
- 3/8” carriage bolt set required for joint
- Unmatched durability and long-lasting quality
- PermaFloat compatible
Works with all compatible dock kits and connectors sold by Marina Products & Equipment. Need help creating your entire kit? Contact us here or call us at (954) 462-9047 to talk to a dock and deck specialist who can help you get everything you need whether you’re supporting one boat or 100.