Heavy-duty, galvanized female “T” connectors are built to anchor your dock in place. We’ve seen these units work with a wide range of dock sets and kits as well as new additions. Pair these with kayak and paddle sports docks, AccuDock systems, and many more equipment kits.
Core features of these connectors include:
- Two 1/2″ welded tabs
- Bracket size: 5″ x 5″
- 3/8” carriage bolt set required for joint
- Designed for use with 1-1/2-inch-thick lumber with a minimum width of 6 feet
- Galvanized steel for corrosion resistance
- PermaFloat, PlayStar compatible as well as with other systems
- Unmatched durability and long-lasting quality
- Used with male “T” or outside corner male connector to attach fingers and ramps
Works with all compatible dock kits and connectors sold by Marina Products & Equipment. Need help creating your dock? Contact us here or call us at (954) 462-9047 to talk to a marina specialist who can help you get everything you need to grow and meet your recreational or business demands.